- Quinoa is a great source of vitamins, minerals and is a complete protein! It has nine essential amino acids, has a super high iron content (important in pregnancy), not to mention full of magnesium, calcium, fiber, manganese, folate, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. Truly something that HAS to be in your house!!
- You can put Quinoa in just about anything and everything from salads to desserts making it a really easy go to ingredient to add that little extra balance to your daily diet!
- Quinoa is actually gluten and wheat flour FREE something that I know a few people in my life are concerned about not just waistline wise but allergy wise! This again is a GREAT option and again adds more to your balanced diet than say rice would.
- Believe it or not Quinoa is actually known to even prevent the clogging of arteries and veins, in turn preventing un-needed stress on your heart, something to consider for many of you ESPECIALLY women and it can also lower your cholesterol!
- Lastly it is really good on your wallet and it is SUPER easy to cook, both GREAT things for a busy family needing help getting all they need out of each meal.