What are some of the great physical benefits of this great pose?
- Helps to strengthen your core muscles.
- Strengthening your core muscles in turn helps your spine and it's muscle support system.
- Opens up your shoulder joints, which means it is a great thing to do for a "frozen shoulder."
- Manages to tone your spinal nerves and abdominal organs which in turn helps with your bowels overall health.
- Helps you relieve anxiety and stress.
- Adding this to your daily workout makes for a great way to manage your anxiety and stress levels.
So add it to your daily routine, its great for your body and GREAT for your mind!