Now I want to really stress this. It is important to think about both your physical and mental health when attempting to better yourself and lifestyle. So I wanted to take the time here to outline what some of the symptoms are for depression.
- Loss of interest in things you normally enjoy.
- Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless.
- Thoughts of death or suicide.
- Feeling worthless or guilty or empty.
- Problems falling asleep, staying asleep, waking too early or sleeping too much.
- Unexplained decrease or increase in appetite, resulting in weight gain or loss within the last month.
- Trouble thinking, concentrating, remembering, and making decisions.
- Extreme tiredness or lack of energy that interferes with your ability to work or take care of your daily responsibilities.
- Feeling restless, unable to sit still, or abnormally slow when moving.