Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scrumptious Sundays!!!


Today I wanted to show you something that is honestly the most delicous form of apple on this planet.  I am not normally an apple person, why?  I have no idea, I have always been a banana kinda gal I guess lol.

But when I discovered these I have a new found love with my round green little nemesis.  In fact I can say that, if someone let me, eat these forever they are soooo good and they just make you drool.  Honestly whenever I see this bag of chips I feel like Pavlov's dog (however you spell his name), you know the one with the study on conditioning? 

My boys even love these and they HATE apples!  MMmmm they are even a good thing to add to a nice fresh summer salad for some contrast in flavor AND texture! 

So what are the numbers on our little friend??



Energy 29 kcal
Protein ~ g
Total lipid (fat) ~ g
Carbohydrate, by difference 8 g
Fiber, total dietary 1 g
Sugars, total 7 g
Calcium, Ca ~ mg
Iron, Fe 0.18 mg
Sodium, Na 17 mg
Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid 0.6 mg
Vitamin A, IU ~ IU
Fatty acids, total saturated ~ g
Fatty acids, total trans ~ g
Cholesterol ~ mg
That is pretty awesome!  Definitely something I could replace my sweet cravings with!!  Hope you all have a lovely and SCRUMPTIOUS SUNDAY!!!




5 comments:

  1. I don't even know that I've seen these in the store. My kids love apples...but I'm constantly picking up the cores after them...lol
    I'm definitely going to look for these at the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so three points. But what is the serving size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg..I refer to Pavlov all the time. Where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @taylor; I bought these just at my nearby safeway, in the veggie/fruit section of the supermarket though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not an apple person? Oh I totally am, probably because I'm from Washington State, land of the apples! LOL These look awesome, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for linking up with Scrumptious Sundays!

    ReplyDelete